IT Support Services for Local Government
RMON Networks specializes in IT Support Services for Local Government / Municipalities. We support many Local Government / Municipalities that are in the New England area (NH, MA, VT, ME, RI).
Do you feel like you are falling behind with the maintenance and upkeep of your technology? Or perhaps not sure what technology improvements should come next when planning your IT roadmap and budget? Whatever issues your local government is facing, you can take comfort knowing our team of experienced technical consultants are here to help your town or city plan and improve your technology!
Why partner with RMON Networks for your Municipal’s IT Services?
- We have a 100% retention rate with all municipal clients.
- We provide a flat month fee you can budget on.
- We have dedicated account managers to support you, especially during your budget season.
- We respond to issues fast, and provide you with defined SLAs.
- We have a local help desk, and always answer the phone live!
- Our technicians hold many certifications, and are familiar with many municipal software applications.
- We work directly with your other technology vendors, allowing you to focus on your job!
- Our team is also CJIS Certified
“RMON Networks exemplifies leadership, professionalism, and have always demonstrated a true caring for their customers!”
Chief of Police, Plaistow, NH – Kathleen A. Jones
We’ve been helping municipalities since 2002, and we have been supporting and upgrading the software applications you use.
- And More!
Your town’s operations and safety depend on a secure computer network. In today’s complex municipal world, maintaining network security and efficiency is imperative. It’s not just about the integrity of the data network needed to support your town hall and safety complex, it’s about communications with first responders: police, fire, and emergency personnel. Local governments must have highly available, highly functioning, actively monitored technology infrastructure to meet today’s challenges.